Monday, March 7, 2016

2016 Big Ten Tourney predictions

It's time for the annual Bart versus Adam Big Ten Tournament Smackdown Challenge.™

I won last year, which is what counts. Unsure of previous years.

Here goes.

Wed:
Nebraska over Rutgers
Illinois over Minnesota

Thurs:
Badgers over Nebraska
Iowa over Illinois
Northwestern over Michigan
Ohio State over Illinois

Friday:
Indiana over Northwestern
MSU over Ohio State
Badgers over Maryland
Purdue over Iowa

Saturday:
Purdue over Indiana
MSU over Badgers

Sunday:
MSU over Purdue

1 comment:

  1. Good picks. I throw in some different one's just so that there is a game here.
    No differences on Wednesday.
    Thursday I'll take MI, IL, and PSU.
    Friday I'll take Maryland.
    Saturday I'll take IU.
    No difference for the championship.

    ReplyDelete