Here are the results:
- Frank Kaminsky (Wisconsin): 17 percent
- Jahlil Okafor (Duke): 16 percent
- Fred VanVleet (Wichita State): 15 percent
- Marcus Paige (North Carolina): 10 percent
- Montrezl Harrell (Louisville): 7 percent
- Sam Dekker (Wisconsin): 5 percent
Number two on the list is Duke's incoming freshman center Jahlil Okafor. Duke, of course, comes to Madison to play the Badgers on December 3rd. Should be a great matchup—though I have a feeling Dekker may steal the show.
With Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State all looking to be in a bit of a rebuilding mode this year, anything less than a conference championship next year would be a disappointment. Is that unreasonable?